fish and vegetable bake
A meal of mixed vegetables and white fish is one of the most versatile, healthy, and flavorful combinations.
- 1 pound fresh or frozen white fish, thawed
- 16 ounces frozen stir fry vegetable mix
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium vegetable juice cocktail
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 13x9 inch baking dish
- Heavy foil
- Measuring cups and spoons
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Line a 13x9 inch baking dish with heavy duty foil.
Place fish on foil and top with vegetables and seasonings.
Pour on juice and top with cheese.
Cover and bake for 30-40 minutes until fish flakes and vegetables are tender crisp.
Serve with rice.
Calories: 152 | Carbohydrate: 9 grams | Fat: 1 gram | Cholesterol: 51 milligrams | Sodium: 153 milligrams | Fiber: 3 grams
Exchanges: 3 very lean meats, 2 vegetables